Let us Help You Find And Work With The Psychiatry Expert Witness Your Case Really Needs
We specialize in short deadlines for your Medical Malpractice Case.
Your case will receive the personal attention of our director, Rhonda G. Grallnick, R.N., B.S.N. who will listen to litigation theories and legal issues, and discuss special concerns regarding the required expert's qualifications including geographic considerations. At no cost to you, advice will be given on which specialty or specialties are best suited for your case and recommendations will be made as to how to proceed.
Psychiatry expert witnesses consult on issues involving psychiatric care, personality disorder and anxiety disorders. Medical Advisors, Inc. has done cases regarding:
- Fractured hip after electric shock treatments
- Murder cases
- Alcohol withdrawal treatment
- Suicide cases
- Child abuse
- Criminal matters,
- Inpatient psychiatric treatment
- Group homes
- Emergency psychiatric care
- Bipolar and schizophrenia illnesses
We will carefully screen potential physicians affiliated with leading teaching medical institutions, evaluating their academic credentials, private practices, competence, professionalism, personality and communication skills. Physicians with plaintiff and defense experience will be favored. Appropriate candidates will be discussed with you in depth prior to your final selection.
CONTACT US TODAY
The advantages of Medical Advisors' services for attorneys and their clients include:
- Board certified physicians are recruited from leading medical schools nationwide
- Experts can be retained at a moment's notice to meet the pressures of court deadlines
- Counsel maintains an active role throughout the recruitment process, ultimately selecting from several potential candidates
- Medical Advisors organizes and indexes the records of the case for easy review by the medical expert
- Constant communication is maintained with the expert, assuring prompt response to all questions
- All scheduling of depositions and court appearances is handled by our staff